Hill Motley Lumber Company Inc. is looking for a Driver.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Delivering materials to job sites using tandem axel or dump truck
· Pick up materials from job site when directed by supervisor
· Load truck and secure load according to federal DOT guideline
· Previous experience in lumber yards preferred.
· Forklift experience is a must
· Assist in general warehouse duties and assigned by supervisor
Email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 270.842.2436
Operate a truck that transports cargo to and from specified destinations. The Driver relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Knowledge of safety policies while performing job responsibilities
· Knowledge of company products/inventory available at location
· Must have the ability to read maps and understand directions to job sites
· Ability to read and comprehend pick tickets
· Ability to perform basic quality control checks on the material they are delivering
· High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or equivalent work experience
· Material training will be provided to qualified candidates
Work is performed primarily in an outdoor yard environment and warehouse and is subject to variations in temperature and weather. Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds frequently and on occasion up to 80 pounds.