Holley Performance Products is hiring Warehouse Operators (Pickers & Lift Operators)
• Piece pick or full case picking of components accurately from designated locations per pick tickets or written instructions.
• Be able to perform RF scanner driven stocking and put-away functions
• Be able to lift up to 50lbs when needed and work actively on your feet at least 7 hours per day.
• Adhere to a safety first and clean as you go expectation at all times in all work areas
• Basic computer experience using windows based applications which is required to use the RF scanner
• Experience with “Voice” driven picking or material handling is a plus
• High School diploma or GED obtained from an accredited institution preferred
• Ability to learn and use Holley’s Syteline system, such as inquiry, mass location transfers, pick confirm and ship confirm transactions
• Small parcel packaging / processing
• Minimum of six months working in a distribution center / warehouse environment is preferred
• Wednesday – Saturday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
• Be able to perform put away and miscellaneous issue transactions on a Radio Frequency Scanner
• Be able to lift up to 50lbs when needed and stand on your feet at least 7 hours per day.
• Adhere to safety first and clean as you go standards at all times
Job Skills and Knowledge:
• Prior experience with some or all of the following pieces of material handling equipment tow motor (Sit down forklift), Manup (Cherry picker / Order Picker), and /or Turret Truck (Narrow aisle). Testing and new certification will be required.
• Ability to learn and use Holley’s BPCS and Sytline system such as inquiry, mass location moves and transfers transactions
• One year working in a distribution warehouse as a certified operator of material handling equipment is preferred.
• Basic experience using windows based applications which is required to use the R/F scanner
• High School diploma or GED obtained from an accredited institution preferred.
• Monday – Friday 3:30 pm – 12:00 am