Pan-Oston Company, a Houchens Industries Employee Owned Company, the industry leader in providing custom metal and wood store display fixtures to the retail industry is pleased to announce an immediate opening to join our dynamic manufacturing team in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
2nd Shift Production Supervisor
The ideal candidate will oversee safe and proper manufacturing of the company’s products. In order to do this, the candidate will troubleshoot issues, ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of the company, and coordinate a team of production employees to make sure that consistent and quality goods are constantly being produced.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
1. Ensure the machinery is functional
2. Manage safety, quality, productivity, and cost to highest efficiency
3. Make sure that the products and machinery are in line with regulatory standards
4. Lead team members: coach, develop, and resolve employee issues
5. Implement company policies and procedures
6. Track metrics of departmental performance and provide regular reports to Production Manager
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS (Skills & Abilities)
1. Associate’s degree in Manufacturing/Engineering or equivalent experience
2. 1+ year supervisory experience
3. Act independently
4. Knowledge of Microsoft office
5. Strong communication skills
6. Flexible schedule in order to meet company needs
WORK EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 3 years working in a manufacturing environment.