CNC Operator – Blackheart
Under no supervision Develop programs by interpreting measurement codes to bend exhaust pipes on the CNC Eaton Leonard – 3D FARO measurement Arm, Set up and operate CNC machines while maintaining quality and safety standards.
· Plan bending operations by reviewing job orders, blue prints, and engineering plans – new product proofing, SST Tubing, fixture specifications, drawings, interpreting geometric dimensions and acceptable tolerances.
· Programming CNC Eaton Leonard by entering instructions based on geometry and trigonometry data, setting appropriately, the required tool on the Set up (to avoid clamp-tooling marks, wrinkles, humps). Provide part programs.
· Analyze drawings, blue prints, design data, 3D measurements in order to calculate correct bend dimensions for the CNC Eaton Leonard bender and tool selection.
· Operate the CNC Eaton Leonard bender.
· Maintain specifications by observing, Jigs fitting inspection, taking measurements, detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting bending programs, adjusting and reprogramming controls, sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
· Use assembly and bending fixtures to check work and perform detailed inspection of pipes bent.
· Read 3D dimensions and to accurately measure dimensions on pipes being bent within specified tolerance.
· Control and maintain the minimum inventory levels required of bending tooling and SST Tubing all sizes.
· Maintain the established efficiency and productivity levels by management.
· Wear proper safety equipment and comply with Holley safety policies all time.
· Good problem solving and conceptual skills.
· Excellent communication skills with other employees and engineers regarding any bending process issues.
· Must have a proficient understanding of programming codes.
· Experience setting up and troubleshooting CNC machines.
· Mathematics skills.
· Mechanical and technical capacity.
· Proven ability to successful multiple task in fast paced, high throughput environment.
· Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, organized and safe.
· High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
· Three years’ experience as CNC Programmer programming with 2D/3D CAM/CAD software in a shop environment for multi-axis bending 2D & 3D projects.
· Experience in proofing new product.
· Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
· Working knowledge of using calipers and micrometers.
· Intermediate to advanced shop math.
· Proficient using a PC in a windows environment.
· Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
· Requires prolonged standing, some bending, and stretching, lifting up to 40 pounds.
· Requires eye-hand coordination
· Works in high noise level environment.
These positions are located at our Century St. location, Bowling Green, KY
2 open positions- 1 on 1st shift and 1 on 2nd shift
Qualified candidates should send their resume to:
Holley Performance Products