The Dietary Cook is primarily responsible for preparing and serving meals according to cycles menu, monitoring methods of food handling, preparing meal service, and performing assigned work and cleaning routines for the Dietary Department while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
Hours: 11AM – 7PM
• Required Education: High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
• Preferred Education: Education in quantity cooking and therapeutic diets
• Required Experience:1 or more years’ experience in food service or dining services
• Preferred Experience:1 year food service experience in a health care dietary setting
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more!!
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.