Span Tech, LLC is seeking a Design Engineer
Span Tech, LLC, a global leader in being a single-source supplier of advanced material handling equipment, providing customized conveyor systems for a variety of industries has an exciting
opportunity to join the company as a Design Engineer.
• Product Design – Create design concepts for new and existing customers that conform to application specifications and performance requirements.
• Customer Interface – Act as the product design focal point for customer design changes or application assistance.
• Communicates with internal departments to obtain approval and communicate critical information about conveyor projects.
• Project Management – Complete assigned projects on-time and manage data reporting for completeness and accuracy.
• Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Computer Aided Design Drafting from an accredited school or one to two years related experience and/or training.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in AutoCAD and/or Solid Works in a manufacturing environment.
• Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
• Overnight travel, including international travel, may be required.
Span Tech offers a full range of comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, matching 401(k) savings plan, short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance. Span Tech, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to: email@example.com, or mail to:
Span Tech, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 369
Glasgow, KY 42142-0369