Village Manor, part of Christian Care Communities, is seeking a Dietary Aide/Dishwasher to join their growing team!
Do you enjoy working with compassion for older adults and their families? Do you embrace aging as a valued part of life? If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for you! The Dietary Cook is primarily responsible for preparing and serving meals according to cycles menu, monitoring methods of food handling, preparing meal service, and performing assigned work and cleaning routines for the Dietary Department while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
• High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
• Education in quantity cooking and therapeutic diets is preferred
• 1 or more years’ experience in food service or dining services, preferably in a health care dietary setting
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more!!