1. Take raw materials from the warehouse, load onto elevator and send them to the upstairs area.
2. Take empty pallets of pans to banbury extruder as required.
3. Move rubber from banburys to the warehouse or mass mills.
4. Take raw materials to mass mills as required.
5. Take adhesives from mass mills to calenders or the warehouse.
6. Take raw materials and other supplies to calenders as needed.
7. Bring empty boxes and other supplies to the 3D-banbury extruder as needed.
8. Move chips/pre-blends from the 3D- banbury extruder to a trailer or the warehouse as needed.
9. Keep the warehouse and warehouse racks neat, clean, orderly and organized.
10. Ensure that all raw material, adhesive and rubber have proper identification before moving them from a work area or storage area.
11. Coordinate activities with machine operators, compounders, material handlers and mass tenders to ensure that all machinery is supplied in a proper and timely manner.
12. Inform supervisors of any problems with materials or products such as off color material and misidentified or unidentified material.
13. Inform supervisor of material shortages and pan shortages.
14. Load and unload material from trailers as needed.
15. Set up mass mills (properly “spot” needed materials and supplies).
16. Consolidate materials in the warehouse.
17. Prioritize tasks to keep all machines operating.
18. Move materials or products as needed.
19. Follow all fork truck safety rules such as blowing horns at aisle intersection and doorways and look behind before backing up.
20. Perform other tasks as required and directed.
Follow all company and departmental rules, regulations, and policies.
Perform other duties as required or directed.
High School Diploma or GED
Previous manufacturing experience preferred
Must have excellent attendance
Maintain a safe work environment
Must be able to work overtime as required
Must be able to perform all duties in a safe and effective manner