Holley Performance Products is seeking a Fulfillment Facility Director
Key Job Elements (Essential Functions Performed):
· Oversee the planning, organizing and implementing of distribution activities in the Franklin facility to meet or exceed the established distribution goals and objectives that include budget spending and on time shipments.
· Meet or exceed customer fulfillment and quality expectations through a high quality focus and the application of continuous improvement techniques
· Collaborate with other staff members at staff meetings, strategic planning sessions, etc. on matters of distribution focus
· Develop a focused management effort through the use of employee empowerment and team skills with emphasis on a flexible workforce utilizing best in class principles
· Encourage cost reduction activities providing improved customer value and increased profitability to the division
· Develop facility goals and objectives consistent with divisional strategic plans
· Direct the staffing and organization structure necessary for successful attainment of the facilities goals
· Manage the introduction of new products from a distribution and warehouse standpoint through close coordination with product engineering and sales/marketing
· Provide opportunities for the development, training, growth and succession of individuals within the organization
· Conduct regular performance reviews with direct staff
· Provide regular communications to superiors on performance and other pertinent maters.
· Provide the leadership for maintaining non-union status with an “open door” environment
· Provide the security measures for theft, fire, and safety in the facility.
· Assure facility is in compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
Basic Qualifications (Education/Experience required):
Bachelor’s Degree required. Ten (10) plus years of distribution facility/operations related experience including five (5) years of direct supervisory experience in a similar environment (customer fulfillment, distribution, returns, warehouse performance and organization). Strong interpersonal/communication team skills
, lean, inventory/materials management and financial control experience.
Contact (Internal & External):
This position interacts with all other divisional staff members on a regular basis. Significant customer service and customer contact to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Financial Accountability: Primary accountability for the distribution of $150 million of products. Manage an annual operating budget of a facility with a total payroll of approximately 50 employees.
Send Resumes to: