· Maintain and coordinate all quality activities within the Service Stamping and Threading Division.
· Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
· Work with Engineering and Manufacturing on product processes.
· Devise and review specifications for products or processes.
· Follow up on all Corrective and Preventative actions.
· Lead the company in continual improvement processes.
· Must comply with Safety, Health, Quality, Manufacturing, and Environmental policies.
· Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
· Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback.
· Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
· Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
· Approve the right products or reject defectives.
· Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
· Submit detailed reports to appropriate management.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Degree in a technical field required.
· Proven experience in a quality position.
· In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
· Candidate must be well versed in APQP procedures and TS-16949
· Understanding of ISO 9001:2008 QMS.
· Automotive manufacturing and supply experience preferred.
· Knowledge of all automotive measurement tools.
· Ability to read and conduct print layouts.
· Strengths in problem solving and root cause analysis.
· Plant floor experience.
· Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
· Importing and exporting files for use of other programs.
· Quality certifications a definite plus for Compensation.
· Single medical, dental, and vision coverage for as low as $12.47 per week.
· Health Savings Account with company contribution when enrolled in HDP.
· Free 24/7 Access to physician by phone via Teladoc when enrolled in medical.
· Company Paid Life and Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance.
· Optional AFLAC – Accident, Critical Care, and Hospitalization.
· 401(k) retirement savings plan with 4% company match and immediate investment.
· Paid holidays after 30 days of employment.
· Paid vacation.
· Weekly Direct Deposit.
· Referral Rewards Program.
· Quarterly Incentive Bonus.
· Attendance Bonus.
· Tuition Reimbursement.
· Uniform Program.
· Boot Program.
· Competitive Pay.
Company Information: Mid-Park Inc.is a forty-one-year old locally-owned parent company of multi-site manufacturing divisions that specialize in custom fabrication, roll forming, CNC machining, tooling, dies, stamping and threading. Mid-Park has built its reputation on quality products, on-time delivery, and competitive prices. Our longevity and our long-term customers are built upon this commitment
Roadway Construction Products (RCP) Division is a leading supplier & manufacturer of highway & concrete paving products in Kentucky and many of its surrounding states. They supply and manufacture Guardrail Systems and Accessories along with quality concrete products used in the highway, airport and commercial concrete paving industries. AISC Certified.
Service Stamping & Threading (SST) Division is a leading manufacturer of agricultural products for decades. The SST Agricultural Group manufactures and maintains a large inventory of agricultural hardware to meet customer needs and has a full-service CNC Machining Unit capable of meeting any machining needs. The SST Automotive Group is a start-up serving the automotive and other manufacturing industries. Combined, the stamping location have capacity from 45 tons to 800 tons. Certified to ISO 9001:2008. Plants located in Leitchfield and Morgantown, Kentucky.