The Warren County Public Library in Bowling Green, KY is currently accepting applications for a full time Security Officer.
The Security Officer helps make the library a safer space for the thousands of customers and visitors who utilize the library each year. The overriding responsibility of the Security Officer is maintaining a safe and secure environment for library customers and employees by patrolling, monitoring, and enforcing the Library Code of Conduct on library premises.
• Implementing security protocols
• Maintaining security of facilities and operations
• Creating a visible security presence through regular patrols and interactions with public and staff
• Working with staff to make the library as safe and inviting as possible
• Other duties may be assigned by the Director or Management Team on a temporary or permanent basis.
• Bowling Green location
• Work schedule includes daytime, evening and weekend hours
• 2 years college level coursework or equivalent law enforcement training (PLUS at least 2 years security/law enforcement experience).
• Uniforms and training opportunities will be available.
Full description/application available at warrenpl.org/contact/employment/.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please send application/resume to [email protected]
Or mail to:
Warren County Public Library
Attn: Human Resources
1225 State Street
Bowling Green, KY 42101