Holley Performance Products is seeking a
Key Job Elements (Essential Functions Performed):
• Modifying existing website/intranet code to add and replace functionality
• Creating new systems and applications, documenting functionality, and application life cycle (cradle-to-grave)
• Evaluating new technologies and techniques for proactive adoption in the enterprise
• Modifying SQL statements and views to create new reports and middleware code
• Working with team employees to ensure commonality between systems
• Project tracking, attending development meetings, and meeting with senior staff for progress reports and objectives
• Develop Standardized Programming and Documentation Procedures
• Coordinate, prioritize, and manage user requests for support.
Basic Qualifications (Education/Experience required):
• Strong programming skills using object oriented languages
• Strong knowledge of SQL and the ability to create complex queries
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Good planning and organization skills.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Experience creating web applications using JSON, SQL, HTML/CSS
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
Send Resumes to email@example.com