Holley Performance Products is now hiring a Welder
Position responsibilities include:
• Ability to setup welders to produce cosmetically pleasing spatter free welds
• MIG and TIG process knowledge required
• Ability to troubleshoot welding equipment
• Working knowledge of basic fabrication equipment (saws, grinders, etc)
• Ability to use weld fixtures
• Read and comprehend production schedule
• Maintain an organized/tidy workspace and adhere to housekeeping standards
• Ability to read, understand, and follow work instructions
• Basic computer skills (outlook, excel, windows)
• Quality mindset
• Previous welding experience (MIG and TIG)
• Experience with stainless steel preferred
• Pulse MIG experience a plus
• Leadership experience a plus
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, up to 10 hours per day.
• May need to lift up to 50 pounds as needed.
• Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have excellent attendance record (less than 5 points).
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.